[rescue] OpenLook/Openwin WAS::::::::::Re: CDE

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Tue Aug 7 23:15:21 CDT 2012

unknown, someone who does linux will have to answer that.

Sorry the original post was not more clear.  That link came from James
Carlson (previously from Sun) after I shared the original CDE link/email
on another Sun/Solaris list.

As far as the date/time stamp, I am not certain that there is a lot of
new development happening in the OpenLook/OpenWindows world currently.  :)

Jerry