[rescue] FS/Norfolk Va: SGI Origin 2000, Cisco 7513

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Sep 6 21:08:22 CDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 04:49:49PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> Storage bill and debt.

Not talking about you; that's understandable.  I've got to the point now
where *gasp* I don't own any working Sun systems at this point and time.
That will change in the future, but I no longer have silly dreams of a
coffee table made of SS1s.

I was talking about a full-rack O2K for $300.  I remember the first one I
ever touched, which was also the first "big SGI" I ever used and had to
admin.  Named it "elvis", so I could ping it and get back "elvis is alive".

I hope you can get all of your stuff to good homes and take care of the
storage situation.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford