[rescue] IBM AIX

Dr Robert Pasken rpasken at eas.slu.edu
Mon Sep 5 16:45:05 CDT 2011

I am a regular university surplus auctions here in the midwest and also in
the northeast. At the last auction last week as I was loading what I
bought the auctioneer asked I wanted this "pile" of CD's that nobody
wanted. Since he was giving it away I took load it along with everything
else I bought (Sun T2000 among other stuff). In the "pile" was a shrinked
copy of IBM AIX-5.2. As far as I can tell this is the full set for the
"PowerPC". Is any one interested? or is this dumpster bait.

Cheers
RWP