[rescue] Need to find Y splitter cable

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at skynet.be
Sun Oct 2 02:14:45 CDT 2011

On 10/01/2011 04:32 PM, Mouse wrote:

> Well, assuming those should be "RS232" and "DE9".  I've never even
> heard of a true DB9, a nine-position connector in a DB-size shell.  (I
> _do_ see DE9s miscalled DB9s with depressing regularity - often even by
> vendors, who really ought to know D-sub nomenclature better.)
Eh you are right but when I search with those terms on google.com... I
get the same  results as with RS323 with DB9. Don't ask me why.... I
know it is frustrating... but don't blame me I did not do it.

Michael

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mvergall.vcf]