[rescue] Wanted: SparcStation 20 and/or Parts

Kevin Bowling kevin.bowling at kev009.com
Tue Nov 22 13:22:07 CST 2011

Hi Alex,

I don't think the SS20 will see the SM81-2's second MB of cache per
http://mbus.sunhelp.org/modules/index.htm#super

After you're taken care of, I'm also looking for an 8MB VSIMM and and
a clean chassis (Aurora2 preferable from dead SS5, SS20) as mine is
pretty gross.

Regards,
Kevin

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:56 AM, J. Alexander Jacocks <jjacocks at mac.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> At one point I cobbled together a 'pimped-out' SS/20, maxing out the system
as
>> best I could, to the extent I think I had the elusive 2nd VSIMM daughter
card
>> that occupied an SBUS slot. I'm away from my stash this week, but I'll
happily
>> see what I can find at the beginning of next week - ping me on
Monday/Tuesday