[rescue] Wanted: SparcStation 20 and/or Parts

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at mac.com
Tue Nov 22 10:41:08 CST 2011

I'm looking for a SparcStation 20 complete, as I need a number of
parts to bring my system up to snuff.  I don't really need the skins,
PSU, drives, or mainboard, but it'd probably be easier/cheaper to get
a whole system.

I need, specifically:
- CDROM mounting brackets
- 1 Aurora-style HDD bracket
- 1 64mb memory module
- 1 8mb VSIMM
- functional IDPROM
- Sun SM81-2, or other CPUs, to bring the system up to at least 2
(would prefer dual modules, for a total of 4)

I already have a functional system, with a dead IDPROM, with 384mb of
RAM, a CD, HDDs, a 4mb VSIMM, and an SM81-2.

Any suggestions are welcome.  I'm located on the eastern shore of
Maryland, in the USA, zip 21658.

Thanks!
- Alex