[rescue] Sun E450's

Lex Landa brooknet at imap.cc
Fri Nov 11 19:42:29 CST 2011

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 14:56 -0500, Nemo wrote:

> On this side of the pond, Victorian-era houses had "coffin windows"
> for a similar purpose.
>
> But at least the stairs took the combined weight of you and the box.

[expression of shock]

I've just realised why a friend put his foot through the floor, in my
old house.  It was right where we stuck the fruit machine, before having
a rest and then shifting it up the final section of stairs.

I'll stop now, as I can see that this is going to turn into a 'mine's
heavier than yours' competition.  I think it did, last time. [grin]

Lex