[rescue] Sun E450's

Dave Fischer dave at cca.org
Fri Nov 11 13:43:10 CST 2011

jplist2008 at kiwigeek.com writes:

>I moved a 2200lbs IBM RS/6000 SP/2 system up a storey and a half of
>50-degrees-incline stairs. We managed to bend the little aluminium kick
>strips they put on the stairs into a cute little W-shape from the wheels
>of the appliance cart. Good thing my landlord was my uncle.

I had two Powerserver-930's in a third floor apartment at the top of
a very narrow set of stairs. Even without the original rack (it wound
up in some DEC half-height racks) it was a painful move.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
---------- Tell Brother Gu that Cuiqiao is going to be a soldier. ---------