[rescue] Sun E450's

mail at catsnest.co.uk mail at catsnest.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 02:54:27 CST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Lex Landa <brooknet at imap.cc> wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 16:35 +0000, mail at catsnest.co.uk wrote:
> > I have one, 4X450Mhz CPU and stacked with memory / disks
> > In the UK (Leeds) if any one wants it!
>
> Oh.. if only I lived a bit closer to Leeds!  By my reckoning, it'd cost
> me about B#120 - in petrol/gas costs - to get there and back.. but I love
> Sun stuff.  I live in Devon, which is about 300 miles away.  And I
> thought that a taxi from Portsmouth to Devon was a long way (I didn't
> want to get a train).

Yes Devon is a tad far away from me, and 450s are very heavy nearly killed
me getting it up to my flat!
Ill try to remember this for next time I go down to Bristol (my mum lives
there).
Its still quite far but more realistic.

I _might_ have a few other spair Sun boxes too ;)
I should really put a kit list together...

Ritchie,
--
<-- http://23.me.uk/2 -->
<--Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.  -->