[rescue] Sun E450's

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Thu Nov 10 16:56:03 CST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 05:44:04PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I never got added because I wasn't paying as much attention to the
> list at that time.  Should Lionel want to add me, I'm currently in
> South Bend, IN, USA, but plan to move to the Chicago, IL area within
> a year.

I'm in the same boat... I've mostly been a lurker all these years, but I do
read. I, apparently, wasn't paying attention when that thread went through.

I'm in the Detroit, MI area and have some things I need/want to trade out
as well. Nothing super exciting though, but I'm too lazy to list them and
actually ship them. :)