[rescue] Sun E450's

Christopher Purdy escher.beretta.2112 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:53:26 CST 2011

I wish I had more space, if I did I would have quite a collection....  I
have had to scrap a lot of systems as well, an have given away some that I
actually purchased...  This hobby is definitely a labor of love..

We should set up regional meets at each others houses (for those local to
the detroit area), and allow people to go through our collections
periodically... I'm sure I've scrapped some systems that others would want.