[rescue] SGI Onyx available - free for pickup - Fenton, MI

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Mon May 2 10:05:23 CDT 2011

As I've seen so many times here on the list, now I too must join the club.

Priorties have shifted, and I just do not have the space for this
beastie. m I got this from a list member late last year when I was in
my full SGI techno geek phase.

Come and get her - I have not had her very long and its a great box...
 I have a proper keyboard and mouse as well as monitor..

Here is the hinv for those interested:
hinv -v
                  System: IP19
               Processor: 150 Mhz R4400, 1M secondary cache
    Primary I-cache size: 16 Kbytes
    Primary D-cache size: 16 Kbytes
    Secondary cache size: 1024 Kbytes
               Processor: 150 Mhz R4400, 1M secondary cache, (cpu 1)
    Primary I-cache size: 16 Kbytes
    Primary D-cache size: 16 Kbytes
    Secondary cache size: 1024 Kbytes
             Memory size: 128 Mbytes
               SCSI Disk: scsi(0)disk(1)
              SCSI CDROM: scsi(0)cdrom(5)
               SCSI Disk: scsi(1)disk(1)
                Graphics: Reality-Engine 2 12 GEs  1 RM

>> [A  hinv -b t
system ARC SGI-IP19 key 0
processor CPU MIPS-R4400 key 0
   processor FPU MIPS-R4400FPC key 0
   cache primary icache 16 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 16 bytes)
   cache primary dcache 16 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 16 bytes)
   cache secondary cache 1024 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 128 bytes)
processor CPU MIPS-R4400 key 1
   processor FPU MIPS-R4400FPC key 1
   cache primary icache 16 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 16 bytes)
   cache primary dcache 16 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 16 bytes)
   cache secondary cache 1024 Kbytes (block 1 lines, line 128 bytes)
memory main 128 Mbytes
adapter SCSI WD33C95A key 0
   controller disk IBM OEM 0663E15 key 1
     peripheral disk unit 0
   controller CDROM TOSHIBA CD-ROM XM-3401TA key 5
     peripheral disk unit 130
adapter SCSI WD33C95A key 1
   controller disk SGI 0664N1D key 1
     peripheral disk unit 0
controller display SGI Reality-Engine 2 12 GEs  1 RM  key 0
adapter multi function EPC1.0 key 0
   peripheral serial EVEREST TTY key 6
   controller network et0 key 0
     peripheral network key 0