[rescue] Update: Thin Client for garage

Hatle, Steven J shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Mar 30 08:24:49 CDT 2011

I found a local reseller with a batch of HP T5700 thin clients and got one
at a good price.

They run XP Embedded, so in theory will do what I want right out of the box,
but also seem to have some hackability potential if I decide I want to
improve things :-)

Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions! I'll update once I get
everything up and running.

Steve