[rescue] Thin Client for garage

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Wed Mar 30 08:15:47 CDT 2011

Hah! I'd been trying to remember who the OEM was for the clients I've
got, and you helped me with that.

The systems I've got were sold by BanaLogic as part of a system for
doing car emissions inspections. All I got were the clients and the
power supplies. Didn't get the OBD-II interfaces or printers or anything
else.

Unless I miss my guess (I'm severaal miles away from the boxes) they're
Neoware CA22s with different front plastics and black instead of white.
( ref: http://cgi.ebay.com/120704639805 ) And interestingly enough, a
little time spent on google using the part number silkscreened on the
motherboard looking for a BIOS update revealed that HP had rebranded
that same system, too.