[rescue] Harvard: suns need saving from scrap: ss5, enterprise 220r, ultra 10

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 20:31:13 CDT 2011

 Won't be able to make that one.  'Tis a bit far for me and I have
something going on which will take up too much time for me to make the
trip.
Somebody else might be interested (hopefully).  I hate to see useful
stuff get dumped.  Thanks for your offer though.

Bob

Mar 29, 2011 08:03:19 PM, rescue at sunhelp.org wrote:

  Quoting Robert J Toegel :

  > Why do I always see this stuff too late?
  > I would interested in the Mac if still there.
  >
  > Bob

  There's a chance the stuff is still around, it takes a while before
  the truck
  comes. I will check tomorrow. If it is there, and you're not around
  before the
  building closes, tell me and I will see if I can move it out to the
  back of the
  building, so you can get it. I'll have to put a note on it. So, make
  sure that
  you are coming to get it if you ask me to do this.

  -Bob

  > Sent from my iPod
  >
  > On Mar 28, 2011, at 2:14 PM, Robert Keyes wrote:
  >
  > > Save these from being scrapped, they are going soon like TODAY!
  > >
  > > Maxwel Dworking building 33 oxford st cambridge ma, havard
  university

  > > building is open later, downstare surpus aarea in a hallway.
  upstairs
  > > dock closes around 5pm.
  > >
  > > right now the stuff: two sparcstation5, an enterprise 220r, and
  an ultra 10
  > > creator 3d are in the donwstairs (basement) hallway, a side
  hallway, on a
  > metal
  > > baker's rack along with a bunch of old PCs and macs and an
  scs1620 secure
  > > console server. There's a mac as well, a large silver on (g4?
  with its