[rescue] Harvard: suns need saving from scrap: ss5, enterprise 220r, ultra 10

Robert Keyes rkeyes at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 29 19:02:57 CDT 2011

Quoting Robert J Toegel <rjtoegel at verizon.net>:

> Why do I always see this stuff too late?
> I would interested in the Mac if still there.
>
> Bob

There's a chance the stuff is still around, it takes a while before the truck
comes. I will check tomorrow. If it is there, and you're not around before the
building closes, tell me and I will see if I can move it out to the back of the
building, so you can get it. I'll have to put a note on it. So, make sure that
you are coming to get it if you ask me to do this.

-Bob