[rescue] Don't buy from ebay seller carp-o-matic

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:53:25 CDT 2011

You had me up till you mentioned you failed to inspect this stuff in a
timely manner.  You waited until after the deadline for any possible chance
of fixing this.  No wonder the guy doesn't want to give you the money back,
neither would I.  Who's to say you didn't break it moving it around 3 weeks
after delivery?

First, it's just common sense.  A box shows up, you open it.
Second, whining about it publicly because YOU SCREWED UP and are trying to
shift blame because YOU FAILED at your responsibilities as a purchaser is
pretty despicable.   In no way is it his fault that you waited that long to
inspect the package.  Yes, he should've packed it better, but I'm positive
things would be very different if you just opened the damn box the week it
showed up at your door.

Richard, hopefully you will learn from this as I have.   I will never do
business with you because somehow if things go wrong, it will be my fault.

-Bob