[rescue] Don't buy from ebay seller carp-o-matic

Velocityengine velocityengine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:20:35 CDT 2011

My teal was shipped via FedEx, wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap, and
double boxed.

The entire front panel (not the little swing-down panel, the entire big
swing-down panel) was utterly destroyed. Luckily, the buyer had extra skins,
and I ended up picking a replacement set when I went to his place to buy
more machines.