[rescue] Early LINUX distros.

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Mar 17 06:25:24 CDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 07:19:29PM -0500, Justin Haynes wrote:
[...]
> If anyone knows of an archive or has these, I'd appreciate knowing about
> it. I've searched myself, but I don't find it either.

I have shedloads of old floppies, CDs and tapes that I'm slowly going
through in a project to archive the stuff in case some of it turns out to be
historically interesting. There's definitely some antique Red Hat in there.

Once I've done the recovery, somebody is welcome to haul the media away for
nothing.