[rescue] Early LINUX distros.

Paxton innfosun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:18:47 CDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Justin Haynes <justin at justinhaynes.com>
wrote:
> I believe this qualifies as off topic, but I'm hoping someone may be able
> point me in the right direction.  A friend of mine is trying to put
together
> a complete archive of RedHat, as well as other distributions.  He is having
> trouble finding RH 1.0 - RH 4.9.
>
> If anyone knows of an archive or has these, I'd appreciate knowing about
> it.  I've searched myself, but I don't find it either.

I saw a boxed copy of Redhat 2 in the new Goodwill computer Store in
Eugene Oregon. I didn't look inside but it could have been a floppy
distro. I seem to remember I thought it overpriced but then I thought
everything in the store overpriced. I will be able to check and see it
it is still there next weekend when I get back.

--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, OR