[rescue] FS - Archos 7 Home Table

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Mar 7 16:54:36 CST 2011

I picked up an Archos 7 Home Tablet model A7OBHT.

This is a tablet running Android 2.1 (Eclair), has a 7" resistive touch
screen, and comes with 6 gigs of internal storage, expandable by another
32 gig via Micro SDHC.

It has wifi, but no BT or other network connectivity.

Out of the box, it does not have access to the real Android market, but
it does have access to the Archose 'Appslib' market, which has its own
subset of Android apps available on it.

It has played mp4 encoded .avi files I've downloaded off the net, plus
stuff I've converted with Handbrake using the generic 'Universal'
settings.

As I type this, I'm re-applying the latest official firmware, brining it
back to factory specs.

I paid $150 for this, I'd like to get $75 for it.

Included is the unit itself, charger, and a micro-USB cable.

I'm in Austin, TX.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org