[rescue] photos from the Living Computer Museum (Seattle, WA)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Mon Mar 7 02:16:04 CST 2011

Richard said ...

> On a trip to Seattle last week, Rich Alderson was nice enough
> to show me around the Living Computer Museum's hardware
> collection.

Eh, wot?  I live near Seattle, and I never heard of the place!

It's really interesting to see that they have a TOPS-10 machine available
for remote logins.  I ran several forums on Compuserve in the 80s ad 90s,
and they used TOPS-10.  As a forum operator I didn't have much system-level
access, but still ...

I'm in France at the moment, but when I get back I'm definitely going to
make a trip to see that stuff.

-Shel