[rescue] FS/FS: Osbourne Executive 1 full dox, TRS80 model 4 parts + dox

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sat Mar 5 03:52:41 CST 2011

First:
Osbourne Executive computer. Powers on, never got it to boot (it tries),
never had a confirmed good boot floppy.
Lots of documentation. Binder with books, a full rom listing book (source
code), I think I have the full schematics book. Original books. Can get
list if interested.
$125 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Second:
Mainly just looking for shipping on this one.
Guts from TRS-80 model 4. Has no floppy/hard drive. Has CRT. Has keyboard.
Has some boards in it, believed to have issue. Have some original binders
of stuff, and some 8" disks.

Just trying to clean out the storage unit a bit.

  --
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :