[rescue] Passing on some news..

Majdi S. Abbas msa at latt.net
Sat Jun 18 00:07:45 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:08:40PM -0500, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> Probably a better option would be to see what the Illumos/OpenIndiana
> people are doing.

	Looking for build & QA hosts, last I heard.

	If you've got a box, give 'em access.  (At the moment most of
my systems are off the summer -- Phoenix isn't the coolest of places.)

	As far as stuff that is runnable today goes, I've had
reasonably good luck with NetBSD 5.1.  The FreeBSD/sparc port has been
dead for a while, haven't tried their sparc64 port.

	--msa