[rescue] IBM LTO Ultrium2 drive available

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:32:35 CDT 2011

Hello all,

I've got the above tape drive available, it's a pull from a Dell tape drive
that worked fine until 'all of a sudden' stopped detecting tapes.

It's on a sled for a tape carousel (the model escapes me), but the mechanism
is a standard FH 5 1/4" drive. The back of the drive has an "SCSI LVD/SE"
interface, with some sort of interposer board between the drive and the rear
connector. It appears the drive has a standard SCSI connection on the back, it
is covered by a shroud I have yet to remove, but a ribbon cable goes into the
shroud.

Free to good home, for cost of shipping (I just want it gone, I'll never use
it). If interested, please contact me off-list at lionel4287 at gmail.com.

If interested I can post pics later today.

Thanks,