[rescue] Rescued Sun servers, now what?!

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 10:43:32 CDT 2011

Hi Steve,

Thanks. I asked specifically about using the ethernet management port
because I live in a place where asking for stuff like null modem cables
just gets me blank stares. I don't have anything around and I'm not likely
to find a serial cable or connectors within a few thousand miles from here.
Therefore if somebody can help me find out how to get through by using the
ethernet management port that will be the best way for me at this point.

My router's DHCP server doesn't seem to want to help me, I can't see what's
trying to connect to my LAN.