[rescue] Dismantling of a Laptop

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jun 2 10:38:24 CDT 2011

I would suggest using the search engine of your choice, perhaps Google
or Yahoo or Bing or Voila, searching for the brand of computer you
have. Acer may even have forums for your computer.

rescue@ is more oriented toward rescuing and recovering old/vintage
computers, and while a computer may be "obsolete" 9 months after
purchase, it's not really a rescue operation.

If you buy a tadpole or ultrabook laptop, that's definitely more in
line. but "rescue" and "routine repair" are definitely not synonymous.
:)

Rob