[rescue] 3ware raid

Zachary Giles zgiles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:51:43 CDT 2011

Phil,

I thought that after about FreeBSD 7.3, they fixed up the ZFS support
to be rather stable. Would you agree?
How about FreeBSD 8.. I hear that's even more stable..
I'm concerned about using something that's not Solaris and am thinking
about just buying a couple Marvell 88SX6081 (Sun X4500 controllers) to
make everything fly...
Thoughts?