[rescue] Some old MAc stuff

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:03:56 CDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:16:46AM -0700, Paxton wrote:
>> Shipping is much too expensive for these items. The midi unit could go
>> in a padded envelope at 1/3 the cost. and I haven't seen a switch box
>> go for more than $3 total in years.
>
> If you have criticisms of someone's sales or shipping policies, please take
> it up with them off-list.

      No worries. I usually like to print my shipping labels at home
using the usps site since I can then run (literally; they are in my
jogging path) and drop it there even after they are closed.
Unfortunately the post office does not seem to want you to use their
website to ship anything less than through priority mail.

It is kinda of fun to be talking to, using a real life example, a
Canadian who bought a Volvo throttle body from me, and be able to text
(MSM) the pictures of the package as I am taking it to the post office
at 11pm on Saturday.