[rescue] Disksuite 4.2.1 help

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Wed Jul 20 05:27:34 CDT 2011

    Greetings Rescuers,

    The suggestion to reboot my Netra NFS worked the trick -- Thank
you all who responded.  I now have a hot-spare pool with two spares
so the next time the thing goes wonky at least I have a chance of
recovering the thing before I need to do another array rebuild.

bash-2.03# metastat hsp001
hsp001: 2 hot spares
         c1t13d0s0       Available       67111470 blocks
         c1t14d0s0       Available       67111470 blocks

bash-2.03#

    A reboot was always an option as I don't try to run this system
to set uptime records, Boston Edison being what it is (although it's
changed names a few times).

    Cheers!