[rescue] What do people think of a Sun Fire V210?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Feb 28 15:15:42 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 11:23:48AM -0500, Nemo wrote:
> A local recyler has one.  Opinions are sought.

Kinda noisy, but otherwise very nice.

I had one in my basement for about a week and you could hear it anywhere
on the first floor.

I now have a V240, which is much quieter (still probably too loud for a
lot of people, but my family can live with it), and extra disks are
nice.

When I bought the V240, it and the V210 were going for similar prices,
so if you have the option, try to get the larger machine.