[rescue] Looking for terminal blocks / din rail type

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Fri Feb 25 00:00:04 CST 2011

I assume the wire is melting as you don't have fuses or circuit breakers
on these circuits...

Sounds like you need a 48v distribution panel like what is used in
telcom.

I have used Unipower 48v distribution panels:

http://www.unipower-corp.com/

I use Anderson PowerPoles for quick connect/disconnect of 48v power
connections.  They support 12v-48v and higher and different wire gauge
sizes.

http://www.andersonpower.com/products/singlepole-connectors.html

Not sure this is exactly what you want but I would start looking for
something like these.

johnl