[rescue] Looking for terminal blocks / din rail type

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Feb 24 22:46:28 CST 2011

Odd one. We've got a robot arm at our hackerspace, and I'm looking to get
the proper stuff to wire it up so the wire doesn't melt (again.)

I'm looking for DIN rail mount feed through type terminal blocks, but ones
that somehow connect together in a bus. All of the terminal blocks I find
don't seem to bus easily, or I can't seem to find the parts that match the
blocks to make it all work.

We're using Cisco power supply (42v @ 20amps) to feed gecko drives. 8
gauge wire I guess.

Any pointers or parts are of interest!!!

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :