[rescue] SVR3 man pages

Tom Manos tmanos at concursive.com
Wed Feb 23 12:42:00 CST 2011

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:48:21 +0200
From: gsm at mendelson.com
Subject: Re: [rescue] SVR3 man pages

Why do you do this to me? I thought I could sucessfully forget about
the 3b2's. I left them behind in 1996, and thought I would never have to
look at them again. :-)

----------------------

Geoff,

Touchy today? :)

I've got the machine running very well, and I have many packages loaded up.
But as Ian says, the man pages were unbundled and they are not in any package
I have found.

In fact, I can't find _anyone_ who knows what package they were in.

So I was hoping someone could build a tarball of /usr/man or /usr/catman or
whatever and mail it over. I don't expect anyone will have a set from a 3B2,
but that's ok - whatever you have will work.

I'll send you pictures to jog your memory!

Tom