[rescue] SVR3 man pages

Tom Manos tmanos at concursive.com
Wed Feb 23 09:14:57 CST 2011

My project for today is to come up with some man pages from SVR3

These will be for an AT&T 3B2 machine running SVR3.2.3 that did not come with
machine readable man pages. Actually, the way they unbundled things in those
days is another story that makes my blood boil still.

So, although I would prefer the original nroff sources over catable files,
beggars can't be choosers. It obviously does not matter what sort of machine
they came from or even which version of SVR3. I'll miss a few of the machine
dependent things, but 98% will be right.

Thanks,