[rescue] WTB: Cheap Mac Pro graphics - UK

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 09:46:41 CST 2011

Since my GeForce 8800GT in my Mac Pro has gone south I'm stuck with a single
7300GT 256MB card.

While it's coping with most of what I can throw at it I'd be happier with a
second card for the second monitor rather than using one card for both.

I'm aware it's gonna be running 2 cards at 8x rather than one at 16x, but I
think it's probably better off using 2 cards.

Don't mind what it is as long as it's cheap.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>