[rescue] CBM 1541 to Mac?

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Feb 7 08:52:47 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 03:20:23PM +0100, Joost van de Griek wrote:
>Which boils the question down to:
>Does anyone here know of a way to transfer the contents of Commodore
>1541 floppies to a Mac without firing up the C64?

I don't have one but looking around the web I found one that uses a PC disk
drive (1.2m 5 1/4) and connects to a USB port. It came with software for
Windows, Linux and Mac.

You could buy the board bare and use your own floppy and case, or put it
inside your PC. I think they were also selling external cases to put the
board and drive in.

Now if I can only find that link......

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.