[rescue] Tadpole 3GX + extras for sale

Justin Haynes justin at justinhaynes.com
Mon Dec 5 10:42:22 CST 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Barry Callahan <barryc at rjlsystems.com>wrote:

> Although, now that I think about it, the tadpole has a 2.5" drive in it,
> and those are both 3.5" solutions. :-(

Yes that's the problem. :-(  There are only 3 solutions I've found and none
of them are available.  The chb25int is probably the best solution as it
can handle higher capacity IDE drives.  Michael Parsons from this list was
nice enough to take a picture of his and list out all the chips on the
board.  My thought was that I could possibly find the components or compare
to the chb35int as it probably has all the same components.  Then I could
work with a friend who is more into hardware to fabricate something.
Michael's picture of the board is still up:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15204944/IMG_20110616_204106.jpg