[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 105, Issue 31

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Aug 26 14:44:50 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 07:44:29PM -0700, Gary Sloane wrote:
> What (exactly) does all this blather have to do with Sun computers,
> specifically Sparcstation20 hard drives?

The Rescue list hasn't been solely about Sun systems in *years*; it's
about rescuing non-generic-white-box-PC systems in general.

> This forum has decomposed into a social network completely unrelated to
> Sun computers. You guys should meet on facebook and let the rest of us do
> what this forum is supposed to.

You mean this mailing list. 8-)  Usually when a thread decomposes like
this, and I've been paying attention, I politely request that it be moved
to the geeks list, and it looks like that has already been done.

You also shouldn't quote an entire digest to add a single reply.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas