[rescue] LCD Swing Arm that mounts on the rails of a rack?

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Wed Aug 24 07:51:00 CDT 2011

On Aug 24, 2011, at 12:19 AM, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:

> Because I really don't have space for the pull out drawer.  I've got places
on
> the rack where
> I could attach (i.e. screw holes available) a swing arm that would swing
out
> of the way, but
> to squeeze in a drawer would be tight.   I've found the drawers, but was
> thinking that if I could
> find a way to attach an "arm" that attached to one of the "rails" in the
front
> of the rack.

I just took a peruse of a few websites like outletpc.com and they all seem to
have swinging, articulated (to an extent) arms that could be bolted to the
side rails of a rack as well as the wall as they are designed to be.

Ben Greisler | Owner / Technical Lead |  Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440 | email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member - Apple Consultants Network - ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider - Education and Enterprise