[rescue] LCD Swing Arm that mounts on the rails of a rack?

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Sun Aug 21 21:56:46 CDT 2011

Anybody ever found / seen a LCD swing arm mount that would attach to the
side of a rack?  I've got a monitor (LCD) with standard VESA mounts on the
back, that I'd like to attach to my rack here, (since it works as a monitor
for everything from a 4/110 to my latest Suns) so I can view stuff when I
need, but not taking up horizontal space otherwise.

Something that would let me swing it around, would be perfect... and I
figure bolting it to the rack (and since it's not a heavy monitor) would be
fine for holding it up...

Earl