[rescue] VGA Scan Conversion

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Aug 18 15:02:45 CDT 2011

> Do you actually have such an LCD?  If so, I'd love to be proved wrong,
> as acquiring an older LCD is much cheaper than a VGA scan converter.
> Thanks!
> - Alex

We've got some odd 17" or 19" LCD at our hackerspace that will sync to all
sorts of wacked stuff. Had it synced to an arcade machine's video output
that was only almost VGA. It didn't show the whole thing on the screen,
but the video was pretty far out of spec.

I'll look when I go over there this evening and figure out what it is.

--
: FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole :