[rescue] Anybody have Solaris 10 patch 6801926 ?

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 12:11:41 CDT 2011

I was able to do a USB install of Solaris 11 Express. I still cannot import
my data pool even though it shows ONLINE with no errors. System panic and
reboot ensue.

When booting into the new installation I noticed dedup was set on for the
root pool, just FYI since this is being discussed in another thread. And as
was mentioned, you cannot turn it off. Seems to me this should be an
installation option or default to "no" but the USB text installer doesn't
provide for this.