[rescue] Free (UK): Sun lunchboxes + Toshiba Magnias

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Apr 23 15:47:10 CDT 2011

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2011, Robert Novak wrote:

> I believe the Oxon usage was made popular by the writings of Ibid, one
> of the most prolific European writers of the 2nd Millennium CE.

    At risk of being off-topic, I'd also add the the writings of Ibid
were most popular amongst those who were constrained from using
original thought in anything and had to make due with quoting others'
works.  Call it an early form of Wiki-quoting before drag-and-drool
was the order of the day.

    Hello Baron von Copyburg.  Are you reading this?

    Cheers.  And one loud hiss to Mr. Novak on that pun!