[rescue] Free (UK): Sun lunchboxes + Toshiba Magnias

Mark Gill ansalmo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 06:40:35 CDT 2011

I have a few boxes available for free to a good home, but collection only
please in Oxon (UK).

The first batch is a pair of SPARCstation LX units, along with a SPARCclassic
X that has been upgraded with a 170MHz TurboSPARC Cycle board.  Amongst the
units there are also additional ethernet, PCMCIA, and framebuffer SBUS cards.
I gave all of these a really good clean up a few years ago, so they're in
great cosmetic condition.  I might have the original Cycle board box and
manual up in the loft if that's of any interest - it probably has the original
ClassicX board in it too.

The second batch contains two Toshiba Magnias - one SG10 and one SG20.  I seem
to recall that I upgraded the CPU on at least one of these.

None of the units have disks.