[rescue] any video game rescuers?

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Thu Apr 21 00:02:49 CDT 2011

This may be "exotic" but when I had some old DEC stuff it got rescued,
so ...

Along with my PC motherboard recycling I ended up with a bunch of boards
from mid-80s video games, including boards that have "Taito" or "SEGA"
printed on them - along with one that has "DigDug" etched into the
corner of the PCB.

Note these are not complete video games, just some of the boards that
would go into a system.

Just like with the DEC stuff I posted a while ago, (and which a list
member has taken and saved), I would much rather this go to someone who
perhaps is already restoring games, or has a use for 80s era components
at the least, in order to keep their own stuff running.  There is a
Motorola 68k chip (68010? not sure) on a few.

Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable enough to be able to tell you if
it is in working condition (you should assume not), nor which games each
board came out of.

Location is near Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Cordially

Patrick

PS: feel free to pass along to anyone who might be interested.