[rescue] Rescue members in K-12 (WAS: re: Sun Ultra 20s...)

Scott Quinn saquinn624 at aol.com
Sun Sep 5 14:33:45 CDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 04, 2010 at 10:55:08PM -0400, Scott Quinn wrote:
> Bill sounds like high school, how many more are hiding out here?

Huh?  I'm 35 and am a senior systems admin for a large energy services
company in Houston.  Have never worked in education, unless you count a
couple years as a workstudy lab assistant / sysadmin in college.

Bill

 My mistake - meant Bob and got the two of you confused during the typing
phase. I really need to get a decent e-mail system (probably self-hosted) to
make life easier.