[rescue] Two dollar Tuesday!

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Sep 1 09:33:02 CDT 2010

" From: Chad Fernandez <chad.fernandez at att.net>
"
" On 8/31/2010 10:22 PM, Skeezics Boondoggle wrote:
"
" >
" > 2.  Cox/Sanwa 2-channel RC (transmitter, receiver, and 2 servos).
" > 72.320 Mhz.  Worked when I pulled it from the wreckage of a P-51 I
" > built, loved and eventually flew into the ground when I was 14.  Don't
" > have a twelve (!!) AA cells around to test it now.  $99.95 when I
" > bought it new in 1982; now just $2!
"
" I'm not sure that's still legal to use in the US.  I'm not up on all the
" changes to the FCC assignments, but I seem to recall hearing about not
" being able to use the old 72mhz units anymore.

i don't know either, but in '82 it's probably still crystal controlled
and thus relatively easily switchable to a nearby legal band.