[rescue] SPARC hardware up for offer

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sun Oct 17 16:38:10 CDT 2010

OK, so Andrew just picked up the U30 and associated bits (for which I am
thankful, as it saves a considerable amount of packaging and associated
shipping-damage risk).  The U2 is claimed, I just haven't shipped it out
yet, but I now have a suitable box so it should be going out soon.
Still up for grabs:

- two U5s, both 333MHz/512MB, one with 8GB disk and three additional
10/100 interfaces, the other stock sans boot disk

- One Sun/Nokia 17" monitor, working fine

- Numerous Type 5 and 6 keyboards and several Crossbow mice

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.