[rescue] FS: MacBook Pro

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 21:28:44 CDT 2010

Hola,

   I'm selling my MacBook Pro. It's a MacBook Pro with a 2.33GHz Core
2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 15.4" LCD, and 320GB HD. The model identifier is
MacBookPro2,2. It has 1 processor, 2 cores, 4MB L2 cache,
DVD-RW/CD-R/DVD/CD drive, 320 GB Seagate Momentus HD, Bluetooth,
Airport Extreme ( 802.11a/b/g/n ), backlit keyboard, etc.

I am the only owner and live in a smoke-free house. The built-in video
is a ATI Radeon X1600 with 256MB memory. Max resolution on built-in
LCD is 1440x900. Can support simultaneous display up to 2560x1600 on
the DVI out.

I have two batteries, neither holds a decent charge. One gets perhaps
a half hour of basic usage, and the other maybe 5 minutes. I have two
AC Adapters, one is relatively new looking ( stays plugged in at home
) the second is very worn around the collar and has been repaired with
electrical tape.

Minor dings and normal wear on the shell, screen is scratch-free.

I am including a small-form factor ( 60GB ) USB2 pocketdrive and a
case (briefcase-style or backpack-style; your pick.)

$875 shipped from 30096.

Thanks,

Brooke Gravitt
Duluth, GA 30096